Our youth group is a radically inclusive community that surrounds high school youth with an all-embracing love. We hope to foster genuine relationship between one another and the larger congregation, create an atmosphere of joyfulness and fun, encourage spiritual and personal growth, and inspire lives of service.
Youth group meets Sunday evenings from 4-6 p.m. All are welcome!
Some of our annual events/activities:
- Fall lock-in overnight @ FUS
- Cooking with Chef Kevin Appleton
- Hosting the Partner Church Dinner in January
- Creating and selling chalice ornaments
- Popcorn Theology
- Attending district youth CONs at area UU churches
We would be happy to answer any questions you have. Please contact Sophia Granger with questions. We are looking forward to another great year at youth group.