Saturday, December 11, 2021
Join us for this all day event featuring: games, food trucks, crafts, and music for the whole family!
We’ll also host a food and gift drive for local families, and we’ll decorate FUS for the holiday season!
Our auction (both in-person and live) and raffles will be featured as well!
If you have questions or would like to volunteer, please contact Cheryll Mellenthin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-233-9774 ext. 130.
Family tickets are $35 for the whole family and individual tickets are $15. You can also purchase your raffle tickets in advance with $5 per raffle for adults and $1 per raffle for kids.
If ticket purchases present a financial hardship, please email Cheryll at email@example.com directly to receive a confidential sponsorship ticket package.
If you’d like to purchase a sponsorship ticket package for a family or an individual, simply add additional tickets to your cart when making your purchase.
We plan to add new items as they come in so your donations are welcome through December 5th! For questions, please contact Cheryll Mellenthin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 am – 1 pm: We’ll have events in the Landmark, Atrium, and outside. Events include: decorating the Commons, craft activities for adults and kids, firepits, hot chocolate, live music, food carts, silent auction, and raffles.
- 1 pm – 2 pm: We’ll close the first of two silent auctions, announce raffle winners, and our live auction begins at 1:30 pm.
- 2 pm – 3:30 pm: We’ll continue the indoor and outdoor festivities, including the second round of silent auctions and raffles.
- 3:30 pm: We’ll announce the winners of our second round of auction items and raffles.
- Throughout the day, we’ll be collecting non-perishable food to donate to Middleton Outreach Ministries. Learn more about their current needs at momhelps.org. There will also be a collection of wrapped gifts for kids to be distributed by 100 Black Men of Madison. Learn more about this organization at 100blackmenmadison.org.