All are welcome! You don’t have to be a member of FUS, have sung in one of our choirs, or even be a resident of the Madison area.
Here’s how to join the fun:
- You might need two devices: one for listening, the other for recording. (For example, a computer and a smartphone.)
- Optional: If you would like to view or print the sheet music, click here.
- On one device, open this video. Please use headphones or earbuds, so that you can hear the video.
- On the other device, record as you sing along with this video. (Please don’t harmonize or sing as a round. Just sing what Drew sings.)
- Email your file to email@example.com. It may be possible for your performance to memorialize a loved one; if you’d like, you may include their name and birth/death dates in your email.
- Videos may feature one or more singers.
- If you have any problems making a video, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help or to set up a time to come to FUS to make a “drive-thru recording”!
- Recordings will be accepted on a “rolling” basis. Submit a video any time.
- Stay tuned to https://www.fusmadison.org/music/choirs/ for future Virtual Choir opportunities.
- Invite friends and family to submit their own videos!